And here they are…
- Toy Story 3 (2010)- grab your hankies, your tissues… will they or won’t they all fall into the fiery pit? The fear, the dread, the hugging onto each other… it makes you think, what would be your last words?
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) – It’s a little weird, full of short men, rotten children but it’s the thought of a confectionarious world that will get adults going. Oh and the fact that we love seeing rotten children get theirs! Ha ha.
- The Muppet Movie (1979) – Any child of the eighties will love this film… You’ve got a pig in love with a frog, a funny bear and baddies, baddies everywhere…Fun, cheeky fun!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) – This film is a little ‘adult’ for kids anyway with the sexy seductress and everything. But what I love about it that it was the beginning of a new era in filmmaking combining animation with live action!
- Hook (1991) -FOOD FIGHT!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) – Tim Burton, you are a genius. Spooky, creative… awesome.
- Horton Hears a Who (2008) – Life lessons, Dr Seuss style. Love this, love the who-s, love Horton. One of my favourites for sure.
- Tangled (2010) – Spunky girl with ridiculously long hair finds out truth about her life and then there was a fella and some beautiful lanterns! Funny and fun.
- The Neverending Story (1984) – The most disappointing thing about this movie was the broken promise – it actually ENDED! This is a beautiful movie with lovable characters – a flying dog, dramatic scenes – quicksand.
- E.T the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) – Beautiful soulful film. Drew, eighties furniture and aliens. Love it!
What are some of your favourites?